For vascular and pigmented lesions, dyschromia and skin rejuvenation
• Long Pulsed KTP 532nm & Nd:YAG 1064nm
• Long-pulsed laser is used for telangiectasia and flushed skin, and to remove pigmented epidermal lesions.
• The long-pulsed 1064nm laser removes the deeper vascular lesion source.
V-Toning : Pigment + Redness + Rejuvenation
• The 12 mm spot size beam works quickly to improve mixed component dyschomia, resulting in brighter skin.
• The Genesis mode with long pulsed 1064nm and short pulse of 300us, treats the dermal layer with bulk heating to stimulate new collagen fibre growth and improve the appearance of wrinkles.
• Rosacea, redness and scars can all be improved with the V Laser to brighten and smooth the skin texture.